Uncommon Sense

Comments, facts, opinions and links.

My Photo
Name:

I like people, books, and technology. That mostly explains me.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Google Blogger Widget for Mac OS X



This blog started out as a way to learn more about blogging in general. After a few entries, I then took a few years off from blogging.

I'm now experimenting with Google's Blogger widget for the Mac OS X Dashboard. We'll see how it goes. (I know I used a program called Frequency once or twice a few years ago but I barely remember it; perhaps I should find the installer again.)

I can see some negatives to this approach already, though. Blogging from within a browser makes it easy to have multiple tabs open and switch between them for copy/paste; it's a slightly larger context switch to use a different application for blogging. Probably no big deal to serious bloggers. (And if you don't know about browser tabs, you need to go find out. Now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home